Illinois Community Credit Union Secured Loan allows you to borrow against your savings, while still earning dividends on your money.
As a member owned, non-profit financial institution, we have a competitive advantage over for-profit institutions. We do not have to make a profit to return to stockholders! In addition, we are exempt from income taxes, like all non-profit cooperatives. Our members benefit by receiving higher savings and lower loan rates.
- Qualify a low lowest interest rate if you pledge** funds from your ICCU Savings Account or Share Certificate(s)
- Finance a new loan or refinance one you currently have with another lender
- Make your monthly payments by check, payroll deduction, or automatic withdrawal
**"Pledging" means you may not withdraw the pre-specified amount until your loan is repaid in full. In some cases, the Credit Union may agree to release all or part of the pledged amount before it is fully repaid.
- Enjoy even lower rates than our product-specific loans offer
- Can be used for just about any purpose such as Auto, boat, RV, personal, real estate, and mobile homes.
- Guarantees you won't spend your savings, as you may not withdraw the pledged amount until your loan is repaid in full
- Continue to earn dividends on your pledged funds
- Convenient payment options