Teleservices (Teller 4500)
What is Teller 4500?
ICCU's telephone account access system, Teller 4500, is your key to financial convenience. You can transfer funds between your accounts, verify check clearings, obtain current balances, and much more! All without waiting in line at the credit union. This FREE service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Teller 4500 will easily guide you through your transactions in the privacy of your own home, office, or wherever you can access a touch tone phone.
To access Teller 4500 simply dial (815) 899-4500.
Steps to Follow
- Enter your Member Number followed by the # sign.
- Enter your Access Code followed by the # sign. Your initial Access Code will be the last four digits of the Primary member's social security number. For your protection, you should change your access code by following the system prompts when you first use Teller 4500.
- Enter a Service Code followed by the # sign.
Teller 4500 Tips
- Remember to press the # sign after every entry.
- When Teller 4500 asks for your ACCOUNT number, do not key in your member number. Please refer to your Member Statement for account numbers.
- Transfers between Memberships (Cross Member Transfers) must be authorized by the credit union. Please visit any ICCU location to complete a Cross Member Transfer Authorization Form.
|Share Account Balance||111||Loan Payment from Share||211|
|Checking Account Balance||112||Loan Payment from Checking||212|
|Loan Account Balance||142||Loan Payment from Other||213|
|Checks Cleared||131||Loan Payment from LOC||214|
|Specific Check Cleared||133||Savings to Checking Transfer||221|
|Dividends Paid on Account||123||Checking to Savings Transfer||222|
|Interest Paid on Loan||143||List of Withdrawals||122|
|List of Deposits||121|