ICCU Instructions & Guidelines
ACH Transfers to Outside Checking/Savings Accounts
Form (downloadable pdf)
- The terms ACH means the Automatic Clearing House.
The “ACH transfers to outside account” process has been
established to transfer funds between your Credit Union Account and
your “outside” bank account.
- Routing instructions must
be set up before any monetary transfer can be made so that your bank’s
routing number – ABA number
and checking or savings account number – can be set up in the
system. Monetary transfers
cannot be processed until the procedure has been established.
- It is
your responsibility to notify the Credit Union of any changes you
make in your banking arrangements.
- Print out the form and complete all required spaces. Mail, drop off, or fax the completed form to any one of our branches.
- Allow 48 hours (two business days)
for availability of the funds. Be sure to inquire about your
guidelines and procedures for crediting your account.
- The Credit Union
is not liable for:
- If, through no fault of ours, you do not have
enough money in your account to make the transfer;
- If circumstances
beyond our control (such as flood, fire, power failure or system
failure) prevent us from completing the transaction;
- If the
money in your account is subject to legal process or other claim;
your account is frozen due to a delinquent loan; and any other
exceptions as noted in this agreement.
- The Credit Union will
attempt to contact you if there is any problem in completing
your requested transfer.
- Do not write checks in advance
of the transfer and your bank’s availability of funds policy.
- Keep this for your records.